Monday, September 23, 2013

Top 10 best toys for baby!

I hope everyone is having a good start of the week! (: Tonight, I decided to do my blog on the top 10 best toys for baby! These are just from personal experience with my son and some of the toys he has enjoyed so far!

1. 
Baby Einstein take along tunes! This is a MUST have. My son has really enjoyed this. It has been one of his favorite toys since he was a newborn, and he is almost 10 months old and loves it even more now! It plays several different songs, lights up, and is really easy to take with you anywhere. Also, it's great for when baby is getting shots. I take this everytime my son gets his shots, and it calms him down quickly once I get the music playing! You can purchase these at Amazon, Babies R us, or Wal-Mart.

2. 
Love these! They are very good for babies sensory touch. It has all kinds of crinkly noises in the ears, rattle pieces, and the tail pulls out and vibrates. Cooper loves this! Also good to hang on babies infant car seat. You can buy these at Wal-Mart, possibly Babies R Us, and AliExpress.
Link here: Doggy

3. 
This isn't exactly the kind Cooper has, but close! The only difference is it is a elephant, not a cow! But he absolutely loved this when he was about 3-4 months old. It has teething pieces on the hands, and it also rattles. You can buy these just about anywhere! They are very easy to find.
Link here for one: Teething cow

4. 
I call them the "stackable doughnuts" Cooper loves all the colors on them, and also good for teething babies! They learn fast how to stack them! You can buy these just about anywhere as well, this particular one is from a Eco friendly website, but here is a link to one similar on Amazon.
Link here: Stackable doughnut

5. 
Wrist rattles! Great for babies. Babies love stuff that makes sound so these little things are perfect to have on hand!
Link here: Wrist rattles

6. 
Now that my son is ten months old, he LOVES bouncy balls. So these are really good for babies when they get a little older. I am not posting a link to this just because you can find bouncy balls anywhere. We usually just get some cheap little ball for DG or Wal-Mart.

7. 
Now of course, if your child isn't a Yo Gabba Gabba fan like mine is, than obviously they might not care for a Yo Gabba doll, but my son loves his! This is about the only cartoon he cares for. Kids love stuffed animals though, so just choose what you think your kid will like! I don't prefer too many stuffed animals around him though, so I try not to get too many.

8. 
This doesn't much count as a "toy" but I did want to throw in a good educational fun book! My son really loves and enjoys reading this book everyday (: It's such a fun book, and you can point to babies nose, ears, mouth, etc as you are reading it. You can purchase this at Wal-Mart!
Link here: Book

9. 
Fisher price laugh and learn! Plays music, teaches body parts, does all sorts of fun and educational stuff! You can purchase this at Wal-Mart.
Link here: Laugh and learn

10. 
And lastly mini kitchen set!! My son is in love with this. It plays music, lights up and comes with some kitchen appliances! It's so adorable.You can purchase these at Toys R Us, Wal-Mart or Amazon.
Link here: Kitchen set

I hope this helps out some! This is just from personal experience with my son, of some of the things he really enjoys! I know most babies just prefer a piece of paper to tear, but my son really really loves his toys, and these are his favorites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment